Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige

We are a gaming Alliance within the game Ogame, built on the concepts of universal protection for its members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello; kinmage her

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kinmage

hello; kinmage her Empty
PostSubject: hello; kinmage her   hello; kinmage her EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:06 am

hi, im knew to ogame and have one question. how do i prevent raids long enough to put deffences in place?
Back to top Go down
Borderline113
Admin

hello; kinmage her Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello; kinmage her   hello; kinmage her EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am

Welcome to the forums. Are you already being raided? I didn't really know it was possible this early seeing as we're a group, I can get some ships to defend your planet for you to get some defense up, I'll send them out as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
https://ogameprestige.forumotion.com
kinmage

hello; kinmage her Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello; kinmage her   hello; kinmage her EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:41 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

hello; kinmage her Empty
PostSubject: Ouch   hello; kinmage her EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 am

If you get raided constantly by the same person, message me and tell me who is doing it and I will try to send them a nice message explaining your situation. If that doesn't help then we can pitch in resources to help you get your defense stronger. Oh and thank you for getting on the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redmoon

redmoon

hello; kinmage her Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello; kinmage her   hello; kinmage her EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 am

hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kinmage

hello; kinmage her Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello; kinmage her   hello; kinmage her EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 pm

They stopped thank you for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello; kinmage her Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello; kinmage her   hello; kinmage her Empty

Back to top Go down

hello; kinmage her
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige  :: Public Forums :: Introduction Threads.-
Jump to: