Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige

We are a gaming Alliance within the game Ogame, built on the concepts of universal protection for its members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heya, Azamel here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azamel

Heya, Azamel here Empty
PostSubject: Heya, Azamel here   Heya, Azamel here EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Azamel checking in. Played Ogame for a while a little over a year ago, decided to come back after a break. Glad to be in what looks like a growing alliance. Looking forward to working together.
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

Heya, Azamel here Empty
PostSubject: No Doubt!   Heya, Azamel here EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Glad to have a good amount of strong members willing to help us get places when we advance more. Ooooh I'm getting excited
Back to top Go down
Borderline113
Admin

Heya, Azamel here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya, Azamel here   Heya, Azamel here EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Azamel wrote:
Azamel checking in. Played Ogame for a while a little over a year ago, decided to come back after a break. Glad to be in what looks like a growing alliance. Looking forward to working together.
Nice to meet you. I'm the less talkative president of Prestige. Its great to see you here, let me know if you have any suggestions or anything. Hoping to see you help us grow the alliance and everything.
Back to top Go down
https://ogameprestige.forumotion.com
Magx
Admin
Magx

Heya, Azamel here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya, Azamel here   Heya, Azamel here EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:11 am

Why hello there. That is all.

No but seriously, I look forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down
redmoon

redmoon

Heya, Azamel here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya, Azamel here   Heya, Azamel here EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 am

hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azamel

Heya, Azamel here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya, Azamel here   Heya, Azamel here EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Nice to meet you all. Laying low for this week and next to get basic defense up and mines going well. Already have the neighbors sending satellites over...tsk tsk. Prestige has jumped up Alliance scores - great work!
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

Heya, Azamel here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya, Azamel here   Heya, Azamel here EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Awesome! Tell me if anything develops with the neighbors. Hopefully it will be something we could help defend against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya, Azamel here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya, Azamel here   Heya, Azamel here Empty

Back to top Go down

Heya, Azamel here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige  :: Public Forums :: Introduction Threads.-
Jump to: