Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige

We are a gaming Alliance within the game Ogame, built on the concepts of universal protection for its members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am glad to be here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rihoj

I am glad to be here. Empty
PostSubject: I am glad to be here.   I am glad to be here. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Rihoj. Pronounced Rehosh. It is nice to meet you all. I do also play in the UK server, and have some friends helping me out there. The US server is to see how I can do without so much help from my friends (not that I would turn down help, it's just within 2 days I had received well over 150k of crystal and metal from them).

So everyone, it is nice to meet, you. And I am an excellent web programmer with many years of forums, and other programing. (I have been programing for more than 5 years).
Back to top Go down
Rihoj

PostSubject: Re: I am glad to be here.   I am glad to be here. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:29 pm

By the way you guys really need to lock your private forums if you really want them to be private. If you need me to tell you how I can.
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

PostSubject: Re: I am glad to be here.   I am glad to be here. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:52 pm

I guess we screwed up the private forums when we made new types of members. We will fix them but thanks for informing us of the problem lol.

Also Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rihoj

PostSubject: Re: I am glad to be here.   I am glad to be here. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Thank you for accepting me. I am glad to be here, and to help. If anyone needs something, just let me know, and I will do what I can (Which if it is for ogame, is not much... lol )
Back to top Go down
redmoon

redmoon

PostSubject: Re: I am glad to be here.   I am glad to be here. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 am

welcome!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am glad to be here.   I am glad to be here. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am glad to be here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige  :: Public Forums :: Introduction Threads.-
Jump to: