Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige

We are a gaming Alliance within the game Ogame, built on the concepts of universal protection for its members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sup im jediauger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jediauger

sup im jediauger Empty
PostSubject: sup im jediauger   sup im jediauger EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:50 pm

hi all im jediauger , im from canada too where god forgot his beer barrels ! i was playing ogame on french server but i'm tired of being attacked when im sleeping...so i started in us server ! i mostly learned english with games so to be honest i probably have some dificulties to answer back sometimes but ill do my best ! thank you
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

sup im jediauger Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup im jediauger   sup im jediauger EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm

We are all from the same planet and that is what matters. Welcome to Prestige!
Back to top Go down
Magx
Admin
Magx

sup im jediauger Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup im jediauger   sup im jediauger EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm

jediauger wrote:
hi all im jediauger , im from canada too where god forgot his beer barrels ! i was playing ogame on french server but i'm tired of being attacked when im sleeping...so i started in us server ! i mostly learned english with games so to be honest i probably have some dificulties to answer back sometimes but ill do my best ! thank you

Hey bro, I'm from canada aswell. If you're on french servers, is it safe to say your in quebec? Anyways, welcome to prestige. If you need anythign tell me, and if you need any basic translations from french to english or anything I should be able to help at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
jediauger

sup im jediauger Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup im jediauger   sup im jediauger EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Hey bro, I'm from canada aswell. If you're on french servers, is it safe to say your in quebec? Anyways, welcome to prestige. If you need anythign tell me, and if you need any basic translations from french to english or anything I should be able to help at least a little bit. [/quote]

dunno , nerver told i was form qc Razz but i think that poeple must be ok with that , at least for some
Back to top Go down
maxman

maxman

sup im jediauger Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup im jediauger   sup im jediauger EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Salut! Bienvenux chez Presttige! Je parle un peux de francais parceque j'ai prendre l'immersion francais pourons 10 ans a l'ecole. Je sais que mon francais et tres mal, mes je peux comprendre. =) Encore, bien veneux!
Back to top Go down
Magx
Admin
Magx

sup im jediauger Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup im jediauger   sup im jediauger EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 pm

jediauger wrote:
Hey bro, I'm from canada aswell. If you're on french servers, is it safe to say your in quebec? Anyways, welcome to prestige. If you need anythign tell me, and if you need any basic translations from french to english or anything I should be able to help at least a little bit.

dunno , nerver told i was form qc Razz but i think that poeple must be ok with that , at least for some[/quote]

I'm just asking because quebec is the quickest thing that comes to mind when thinking of a french canadian.
Back to top Go down
maxman

maxman

sup im jediauger Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup im jediauger   sup im jediauger EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Leafs > Habs
Just sayin....
Back to top Go down
jediauger

sup im jediauger Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup im jediauger   sup im jediauger EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:38 pm

maxman wrote:
Leafs > Habs
Just sayin....

for the fisrt year in 100 years Wink
Back to top Go down
redmoon

redmoon

sup im jediauger Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup im jediauger   sup im jediauger EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:48 pm

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sup im jediauger Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup im jediauger   sup im jediauger Empty

Back to top Go down

sup im jediauger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige  :: Public Forums :: Introduction Threads.-
Jump to: