Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige

We are a gaming Alliance within the game Ogame, built on the concepts of universal protection for its members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions and Questions Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magx
Admin
Magx

Suggestions and Questions Thread Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions and Questions Thread   Suggestions and Questions Thread EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Hey guys, if you have any questions you want to know mainly about the forums or how the group is going, feel free to post them here. If you know any useful tips for people or whatever, feel free to post them here as well.

This thread is basically here to help everyone, so if people take advantage of it I think the group will interact a lot better.

You might be asking "But why not put it in the general Ogame discussion?" Good question. But to that, I answer Because this can be important news about the group, suggestions on how the group should run OR suggestions on how we should play as an alliance overall.
I moved it anyway -Borderline

This thread is still valid, talk about anything here and include a reasoning of some kinda.
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestions and Questions Thread EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Yes, I have a suggestion.

I would like to suggest that our other president actually makes an introduction page LOL

But really border come on...
Back to top Go down
redmoon

redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions Thread   Suggestions and Questions Thread EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm

i have a suggestion (really...not like shaggy lol)
i suggest to create a better structure of the forum:

-Public Area:
---Introductin
---Presentation
---Off Topic
-Private Area:
---Trade
---Combat Reports
---Internal Section
---Proposals

combat reports are "description" of the battle that you receive (by private message) when you attack someone or someone attacks you
Back to top Go down
Magx
Admin
Magx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions Thread   Suggestions and Questions Thread EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Redmoon, that was BRILLIANT. I'm going to start reformatting the forum structure now.
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions Thread   Suggestions and Questions Thread EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Haha way to out suggestion me buddy. Very nice seriously, this is actually perfect. Very Happy

Exactly the type of suggestion we are looking for, we will make it better
Back to top Go down
redmoon

redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions Thread   Suggestions and Questions Thread EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:50 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Lord Snow

Lord Snow

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions Thread   Suggestions and Questions Thread EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:11 pm

you copy the structure of our forum Evil or Very Mad ..........
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions Thread   Suggestions and Questions Thread EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Haha i have to put full blame on redmoon for that one What a Face
Back to top Go down
redmoon

redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions Thread   Suggestions and Questions Thread EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:05 am

affraid i do not copy anything! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and Questions Thread   Suggestions and Questions Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and Questions Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige  :: Public Forums :: General OGame Discussion-
Jump to: