Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige

We are a gaming Alliance within the game Ogame, built on the concepts of universal protection for its members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Productivity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zsalz

Zsalz

Productivity Empty
PostSubject: Productivity   Productivity EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:35 pm

So i'm building up primarily defenses and resource buildings with all the resources i have. I started a new planet recently just so i have a planet closer to the alliance as well. But it still seems like i'm growing really slowly. I get it's still early on so i'm not gonna be shooting up anywhere. What i guess i'm asking is around what lvl resources did everyone have before they started expanding planets. Also how many planets does everyone have? I've just got the 2
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

Productivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Productivity   Productivity EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Personally i rushed resources and astrophysics. It worked really well for me. I blew defense until the first time I was attacked, which was probably a bad idea. But resource plants are massively important seeing as they are exponential

There is really no down side from rushing planets either. Planets make more resources and more resources make everything else
Back to top Go down

Productivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige  :: Public Forums :: General OGame Discussion-
Jump to: