Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige

We are a gaming Alliance within the game Ogame, built on the concepts of universal protection for its members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining another alliance (still want to be allied)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nihilus

Nihilus

Joining another alliance (still want to be allied) Empty
PostSubject: Joining another alliance (still want to be allied)   Joining another alliance (still want to be allied) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:40 am

Hey, a few of my mates have started playing the game and I'm going to make an alliance with them, and I'd like to still have good relations with you guys. I'll come on the forum as much as I do now, but I'll basically just be in a different group. Hopefully this is ok with everyone.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

PostSubject: Re: Joining another alliance (still want to be allied)   Joining another alliance (still want to be allied) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:49 am

Good luck with everything then.

Hopefully we stay allies
Back to top Go down
redmoon

redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Joining another alliance (still want to be allied)   Joining another alliance (still want to be allied) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:54 am

goodbye Sad
Back to top Go down
Nihilus

Nihilus

PostSubject: Re: Joining another alliance (still want to be allied)   Joining another alliance (still want to be allied) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am

redmoon wrote:
goodbye Sad

Don't worry, I'll still be here. From the way I see it, I'll be remaining a part of this alliance, trade with you guys, etc. but I'll simply be part of a different group with a few of my friends.

Also, if the game doesn't catch on for them, I'll switch back groups. :p
Back to top Go down
Magx
Admin
Magx

PostSubject: Re: Joining another alliance (still want to be allied)   Joining another alliance (still want to be allied) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:13 am

Completely understandable.
Back to top Go down
Lord Snow

Lord Snow

PostSubject: Re: Joining another alliance (still want to be allied)   Joining another alliance (still want to be allied) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:43 pm

remember that
there are the rule for multiaccount(never connect with a computer used from a other ogame-r ogamer(i can used this word???) ).
If there are problem with any fleet, contat me. i have cruiser and i find prey :-)
good luck.(maybe you do know the forum to other people, so we can trade)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining another alliance (still want to be allied)   Joining another alliance (still want to be allied) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining another alliance (still want to be allied)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige  :: Public Forums :: General OGame Discussion-
Jump to: