Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige

We are a gaming Alliance within the game Ogame, built on the concepts of universal protection for its members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Borderline113
Admin

Welcome to The Forums Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Forums   Welcome to The Forums EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 pm

You've made it to our very own forums! Congratulations. A few things just to start off with,
    Rules of the Forums
    I know not the best topic but never the less it needs to be done.

• It is expected that all members will treat other members with respect.
      • No posting of offence material, I personally take great offence to it, also you'll get our forums taken down.
      • DON'T grief, troll, or anything else unless its clear that you're joking, I know this rule is fuzz but I've managed a gaming group for some time now, and I don't tolerate people being rude just to be rude.

General Introduction
    First off! I know there is a second "I" in the URL don't tell me. Prestige was already taken and it added the "I" like a ninja, I'll see if I can work on that and game the URL to something that makes since for the time being just deal with it please.

I Borderline113, am the forum guy, I have all the access codes and passwords to get into the administration panels of the site, if you what me to change something about the forums just ask I'll do it(with in reason.)
    I'm going to make some separate posts talking about the alliance in it's self later, everyone please talk on there they'll be important aspects about the group.

Back to top Go down
https://ogameprestige.forumotion.com
Magx
Admin
Magx

Welcome to The Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Forums   Welcome to The Forums EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Something I would like to add which I can't really call a rule but something I'd like to be remembered is that any suggestions or disagreements you have with how the group is going PLEASE feel free to say so; I think both Borderline and Shaggy would agree
Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige  :: Public Forums :: Forum Rules & Important News-
Jump to: